Recovery for different populations | FP6525 – Psychology of the Victim | Argosy University
M5 Assignment 1 Discussion Discussion Topic Due January 19 at 11:59 PM
Assignment 1: Recovery for Divergent Populations
As a flagitious integrity classification employee, you procure interact after a while commonalty from divergent walks of personality, consequently of such things as their ethnicity, order, socioeconomic foothold, gender, or sexual orientation. All commonalty see the cosmos-people through the lens of their own contrast and trial, and we cannot fix our own values and trial on the trial of others.
This assignment is planned to co-operate-after a while you to mix cultural influences after a while your knowledge of sacrifices. Select a misdeed (i.e., injure, pillage, attack, etc.) and using versed sources for notification warrant how this mark of misdeed can pretend a sacrifice, their lineage members, and other members of communion care in purpose any cultural variations.
In a reserve of 300 control, tally to the prospering:
- Identify a sacrifice of a local misdeed after a while a contrast divergent from your own. Research at lowest three versed media from the authoritative reading. The reading may embrace the Argosy University online library media, pertinent textbooks, peer-reviewed chronicle creed, and websites created by authoritative organizations, agencies, or institutions (.edu, .org, and .gov). Report your findings concerning the limitation of trauma and the media used to cure from traumatic trials.
- Discuss how it influence contact their families inveterate on their cultural contrast.
- Discuss how it influence be perceived by communion inveterate on the sacrifice's cultural contrast.
All written responses should prosper APA rules for attributing sources.
- By the due bound assigned, support your responses to this Discussion Area.
- Through the end of the module, tally to at lowest two of your classmates' supports. While tallying, collate the similarities and differences among what you enjoy deceptive and what your classmates enjoy.
Discussion Grading Table Maximum Points Quality of primal supported, including fulfillment of assignment 16 Quality of responses to classmates 12 Frequency of responses to classmates 4 Reference to supported readings and other materials 4 Language and expression 4 Total: 40